COFFI -Short Films Contest 2012 - Last date for entries - 3rd Dec 2012
COFFI -Short Films Contest 2012 is an excellent opportunity for both a budding film maker as well as reputed institutes. This contest is especially designed to provide a platform for debutant filmmakers to showcase their talent and connect with the top filmmakers, producers, film investors & lenders. The short films of finalists will be screened at COFFI – Conference on Film Finance.
The categories of the contest are Short Films, Animated Movies & Documentaries within a running duration of up to 15 minutes. Last date is 3rd Dec 2012. Late fee applicaple from 27th Nov 2012. Entry Fee for Students is Rs.1000/- & for others fees is Rs.1500/- .
Benefits for all Participant(s):
• All participating films will get a participation certificate • Selected films will be uploaded on the Six Sigma Films/COFFI Shorts YouTube Channel • Mention of the films on the facebook network of Six Sigma Films
Benefits for the Finalist(s):
• Free delegate pass for 2nd Conference on Film Finance to the finalists • Finalist(s) will be provided with a certificate • Film will be screened at the conference • Film will also be propagated through the social media network of Six Sigma Films & Group
Additional Benefits for the Winner(s):
• Winner(s) will be awarded with a Memento & Certificate at the conference by the eminent filmmakers/guests
• Brief introduction/profile of the Film/Filmmaker in the Conference Booklet
• Screening of the winning films at Shamiana Club
Partners are Western India Film Producers' Association, Indian Film Exporters Association, Gujarati Film & Television Producers' Association, The Bankers Club, BanknetIndia.com, Indiantelevision.com, Bollywoodtrade.com, FashionScrapbook.com, audiencematters. com,Majestic MRSS, bollywoodtrade. Com, Take One, "BlockBuster", Docs & Shorts, Shamiana & 1takemedia. com,
For more information & contest form please, feel free to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Or visit: www.sixsigmafilms.com/
ABOUT COFFI CONFERENCE & AWARDS, 18th Dec 2012, JW Marriott, Mumbai - It will bring together around 200 eminent film producers, directors, film investors, technology experts, television producers, management consultancies, research companies, institutes, etc. Conference on Film Finance will also include Film Finance Awards 2012, Presentations on Digitalization of Cinema and latest Technologies and Interactive Sessions on Film Finance, Marketing & Distribution & how to pitch/market the film and Exhibition Stalls. More details at - www.sixsigmafilms.com/coffi.