Josh Brolin’s apprehensiveness over playing young Agent K


Josh Brolin’s apprehensiveness over playing young Agent K

No country for old men guy Josh Brolin is a new kid in the Men in Black Franchise. Men in Black 3 which releases in 3D all over India on 25 Th May, also stars Josh along with Will and Tommy. Josh will be seen playing the character of young Agent K. Josh certainly felt like the new guy on the block especially in the beginning not only because he had not worked with Will before but also because of the strong chemistry Will and Jones share on screen and off screen as well! Josh was apprehensive of playing the character of young agent K as he recalls “I have fun with doing Nick Nolte or Tommy Lee Jones (impersonations), but really bad versions of them. And when I said yes for the role I started studying it, I went, ‘Boy, I said yes, what's the matter with me, I'm trying to sabotage my career, what am I doing!’” Talking about his role Josh said “It was much harder to play the character played by Tommy Lee Jones before for a lot of reasons. First of all, because it’s one of the greatest characters ever. It was a novelty when the movie came out, a fun, interesting character. If he says the same word twice it doesn’t sound the same. It's not Tommy, it is K, and he has a ‘kayness’ that I had to play.” However, the character of young agent K turns out to be open, friendly, and interested and is positively different from the dry, grumpy and reserved agent K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas