Sufi singer Samarjeet Randhawa shot her first music video Ruh Di Fakiri at Madh Island.

Sufi singer Samarjeet Randhawa shot her first music video  Ruh Di Fakiri at Madh Island.

Displaying madhuri pandey,sannju sharma & samarjeet randhawa.jpg


Samarjeet Randhawa is an upcoming sufi,devotional and qawali vocalist from Kanpur.After performing in various parts of India for sufi and devotional songs,Samarjeet is now coming up with a debut single titled Ruh di fakiri .This song is about my connection with God.Samarjeet Randhawa was a lecturer at The University Grants Commission (UGC) for Indian classical music in 2003.She completed her sangeet visharad from Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidlaya in 2003.Samarjeet has learnt music under the music maestro Ustad Afzal Hussain Khan Nizami from Rampur Sahaswan Gharana.

Displaying samarjeet 1.jpg


 Samarjeet Randhawa told us regarding her single song that Inever gave up and stayed focused all these years.'Ruh Di Fakiri has a personal connection with my soul.I had planned the release two years before but unfortunately things didn't work out for me.I was in Jallandhar and met Jatinder Jeetu who is the music director for this track.I present to you my debut single track Ruh Di Fakiri dedicated to my family,all sufi lovers,my friends and everyone who have supported me all these years.She shot her first music video  Ruh Di Fakiri with choreographer-director Sannju Sharma at Madh Island,Mumbai.South actress Madhuri Pandey is the model in this video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas