Fremantle Media , India's foremost Television software production company, launched it's first ever web series.
Fremantle Media , India's foremost Television software production company, launched it's first ever web series. After having produced some of the biggest reality shows including India's Got Talent and Indian Idol,launches their first web series - Confession - It's Complicated. Richa Chadha was the guest of honor.
- FremantleMedia India ventures for the first time for a web series after producing some of the biggest and best reality shows
- This is their second venture into digital space
- Web series titled Confessions - Its complicated follows story of three girls who move to Mumbai and tracks their journey
- Facebook India has associated for the first time with a web series in the country where the show will be exclusive for a few hours each episode using the LIVE technology of Facebook, which is their live streaming and interaction tool
- The show is being partnered and sponsored by E-Commerce giant, Myntra
- What makes the show more unique is the reel to real factor of the characters. All the three leading protagonists will actually lead their lives as they're on screen and interact, make friends and meet people offline. Audience will actually get a chance to keep a track of these girls beyond the episode and make friends with each of the girls through social media and even offline
- The show will also feature soundtrack composed by Leslie Lewis. Leslie Lewis has been a celebrated musician and a name to reckon with. Started off a jingle music composer, Leslie and his duo partner Hariharan became a rage in the music industry with the establishment of Colonial Cousins. The duo went to winning awards including a MTV and a Billboard award. Leslie who has always chosen to do select work is making a comeback with a soundtrack for an innovative web series called - Confessions Its Complicated by FremantleMedia.
- Richa Chadha who hails from Delhi has come a long way in Bollywood with her brave choices of the film she has done. The actress who is currently prepping for the release of two of her film in May, Cabaret and Sarabjit is soon to launch three new girls. The girls in question are the lead cast of a new Web Series by FremantleMedia. Titled Confessions - Its Complicated, the story follows the lives of these girls who move to Mumbai to make it on their own in a big city. The girls much like Richa learn along their journey to lead their own way and make an identity for themselves. Since Richa has been someone who's lived her life by her own rules, the makers of the show felt she was the apt fit to be the one to introduce the show. Richa will be launching the show at an event in Mumbai in the coming week.
- It premieres on