The #BabumoshaiBandookbaaz #BiditaBag is back with #TheSholayGirl


The #BabumoshaiBandookbaaz #BiditaBag is back with #TheSholayGirl Bidita Bag will be seen as Hema Malini's body double Reshma Pathan who did the stunts in her stead for that memorable Taanga chase scene in #Sholay Actress Bidita Bag who was last seen in Babumoshae bandookbaaz  with Nawazuddin is now coming with another project a web film called "The sholey girl" which started streaming on Zee5 from 8th march. The film is Directed by Aditya Sarpotdar and produced by Zee and Purple Morning Pictures Talking about her role Bidita shared, "I am doing the biopic of Reshma Pathan who did the stunts for Hema Malini in film "#sholey". I am playing the role of a stunt woman Reshma Pathan.  I was always in search of this kind of roles since I took training in marshal arts in 2018.  I really want Hema Malini ji to watch this film and share film's impression with me. And I saw that Iconic taanga scene atleast 100 times to perceive the role. I also copied her look, her costumes, her body language for the film." https://youtu.be/tndYm0tcQ9s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas