Call for Submission Jaipur International Film Festival-JIFF Family 2 – 6 January 2016 | Jaipur India I www.jiffindia.org

Submit your beautiful film and screenplay in one of the best & reliable film festival on earth and be a part of this. WE WELCOME YOU.

Call for Submission 

Hurry up deadline coming soon

Regular Deadline: 15 October, 2015

Categories:

Fiction Feature I Short Fiction I Documentary Feature I Short Documentary I Short Animation I

Screenplays – Feature and Short

For more details
www.jiffindia.org

Yours

Jaipur International Film Festival-JIFF Family
2 – 6 January 2016 | Jaipur India I www.jiffindia.org
Ph: +91-141-6500601 I Mob: +91-800 3937 961

Welcome to the
Jaipur International Film Festival
world’s fastest growing and now a prestigious Film Festival

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas