Jazzy B becomes Romeo

Jazzy B becomes Romeo


The chartbuster "Harry's Not A Brahmachari" from the movie Shaadi Ke Side Effects sung by Jazzy B is still enjoyed by listeners everywhere. But currently, his singing is not the reason why Jazzy B is the talk of the town but what's got everyone abuzz about him is his acting as his new Punjabi film "Romeo Ranjha" is all set to release on May 16 in which he's playing the protagonist Romeo.Displaying j1.jpg
This is not Jazzy B's first film. He has acted in films like Best Of Luck and Jat & Juliet 2 before. But Romeo Ranjha is totally different from his previous ventures, he insists. "This film will have the audience laughing throughout. I'm playing the role of Romeo and Gary Sandhu, Parul Gulati and Monica Bedi are also a part of this film along with me.", said Jazzy B regarding Romeo Ranjha.

Tal
Displaying Jazzy-B.jpgking about the experience of working in this film, Jazzy B shared, "I was really freaked out about performing the stunt sequences in the film. This one time I believed that this is it and I'm going to die and my whole life flashed in front of my eyes. But by God's grace and the well wishes of my family I'm still alive."

Produced by Gunbeer Singh and Manmord Sindhu, this film is directed by Navneet Singh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas