Automation Series – 1.1 : Manufacturing IntelligenceOnline Session on Accelerating Manufacturing Productivity and
Performance through Manufacturing Intelligence1100-1300 hrs:
CII has been organizing various online session series in the past. CII Southern Region took the initiative in organizing the Online Session Series on Automation this year. We are organizing 3 series in Manufacturing Intelligence and the theme for first series will be Manufacturing intelligence 1.1 : Accelerating Manufacturing Productivity and Performance through Manufacturing Intelligence. The Online Session is scheduled on between 1100 hrs-1300 hrs.
Enterprise manufacturing intelligence is used to bring a corporation's manufacturing-related data together from many sources for the purposes of reporting, analysis, and passing data between enterprise-level and plant-floor systems. As data is combined from multiple sources, it can be given a new structure or context that will help users find what they need regardless of where it came from. The primary goal is to turn large amounts of manufacturing data into real knowledge and drive business results based on that knowledge. Plant floor generates valuable performance data virtually every second in a production cycle. Readily accessing and sharing this information produces tangible value for many companies who have leveraged the benefits of Manufacturing Intelligence. Seeing information from disparate data sources, in the context you need, gives you the power to make more informed decisions & Optimized the Plant.
· To educate customers on how to bring greater visibility to your company, driving better manufacturing decisions.
· Educate customers on How to leverage the power of Manufacturing Intelligence with a suite of reporting and analysis tools, interfaces and dashboards designed to deliver contextual, localized, role-based information for better decision making.
· Learn how Manufacturing Intelligence can provide you with the tools to support decision making based on information from all around your Enterprise and connected operations.
· Turn real-time manufacturing information into valuable business knowledge. Use this knowledge to make informed decisions that can help you unite your automation and business information systems.
· Improve financial performance of production operations.
· Improve the visibility and control of your production environment.
· Increase work team productivity and quality of improvement projects
Mr Imtiaz Javeed is currently a Product Manager for Visualization & Information Software at Rockwell Automation India (P) Ltd. He has 15 years of experience in the areas of Product Marketing & Sales, Business Development, and Functional Consultant for Visualization, Information Software and MES. He has worked at GE, Tata Consultancy Services, Larsen and Toubro, Infotech Ltd. He is Responsible for Rockwell's Visualization and Information software for India. He has worked with customers in the manufacturing space, who are embarking on a Manufacturing Excellence journey, consulting them on technology, and helping envision a roadmap and then helping implement. He is also responsible for the expansion of Partner Network in the software space and their competency development.
· Manufacturing Heads
· Operations Heads/Managers
· Production Heads/Managers
· Plant Heads/Managers
· Maintenance Heads/Manager
· IT Heads